Are you looking for website design services?
Need a new website or looking at getting an existing one redone?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Our Website Design team are experts at building websites for businesses.
We specialise in a number of sectors including retail, recruitment, construction, entertainment and legal.
Our business and industry knowledge knows no bounds and regardless of your sector, our website design service can help you generate more business through your website.
Websites that are designed to help you generate more business
Our website design service is focused on helping your business generate more money online.
Also, we want to make sure that any visitors get a great first impression of your business.
That’s why we work closely with you to ensure that we understand your products or services and your target market.
This enables us to build a website that truly represents your brand/ethos and targets your ideal customers.
Works on all devices
Our websites are built to look and work beautifully on all devices.
Meaning, your website will look fantastic whether you’re viewing it on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
More people are browsing the internet and more importantly buying from websites via their smart phones.
Are you currently missing out on mobile internet traffic?
Watch how your new website design seamlessly switches between mobile and desktop versions; making sure you never miss a sale!
Captivating Calls to Action
Your new website will be built around your existing sales processes.
Our decades of experience in sales and marketing, coupled with our website design knowledge enable us to build in sales workflows, that will help you capture more sales.
Your website visitors will be guided to the correct part of your website, before they are encouraged to contact you or buy from you.
Offer and promotion boxes can be placed in ideal positions, containing the details of the promotion and driving your customer to make a buying decision.
Check out our little call to action box that we created as an example —>
Sign up now and save £1,500 in the first three months!
Tablet internet usage grew 30% between Dec 13 and Dec 15
Smart Phone internet usage grew 78% between Dec 13 and Dec 15
The Internet is Changing…Are you changing with it?
The explosion in smart phones has also seen a shift in how people are accessing content online.
Because more and more people are using their phones to communicate, buy and market themselves online.
Are you changing with the times or are you still using an old brochure style website?
If so, then maybe it’s time you gave us a call. Tekon can help you to keep up with the pack.
Your new site will be developed in the following key stages:
- Consultation Stage – This is when we gather all the required information we need from you.
- Design Stage – Our initial design stage involves us designing basic wireframe website pages; that will show you the layout of your website and where content will appear.
- Design Review – We will usually arrange the first review date with you within 14 days of starting work.
- Content Stage – Once the design work has been completed, it’s then time to start adding your content. With your help, we will produce all of the website content.
- Content Review – Once all of the content has been added, we will arrange a content review. At this point,
the majority of the website will be complete and you will be able to see what your new site looks like.
- Final Stage – After the content review stage, we will go back and make any requested changes to the website.
- Final Review – The final review will be your chance to go over the site with a fine tooth comb and make sure you’re happy with what is being said. If you are happy with the site at this stage, we can schedule the launch.
- Site Launch – We will agree a time and date with you to launch your new website. We can also help spread the word on social media with you.
- Monthly Review – A monthly review will take place, where we will update you on visits and sales, etc and we can look at how your new website is performing against the competition.
If you already have an existing website, we can look at this and help you to improve the onsite optimisation.
Your SEO strategy will be implemented as follows:
- Information Gathering – This is where we get as much information from you as we can, in order to understand your business and customers.
- Keyword Strategy – This is where we will come up with your keyword strategy and agree on the chosen keywords we will target with your website.
- Onsite Optimisation – This will be completed during the content stage (see above) and will see us write all of the content around your chosen keywords.
- Article Writing – As part of your SEO service, we will write regular articles for you that can be distributed onto your website, social channels and external sites. This is key to getting your site picked up on Google.
- Offsite Optimisation – This will be an ongoing exercise, where we will target reputable external websites and aim to get links back to your site from theirs. Again, this is another key aspect of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Social Media Management – Also, this will be another ongoing exercise, where we will post the above articles out through your chosen social media channels, with the aim of generating more backlinks to your site, as well as helping to increase traffic levels.
Tekon Solutions Ltd, 40 Craigs Road, Liverpool, L13 9AT | Tel No: 0151 538 1075 | Company Reg No: 09586447